From application to acceptance, the Walden admission process is streamlined to help you stay on track to reaching your ultimate goal.
In general, the admission process is as follows:
- Consult with a Walden enrollment advisor to discuss the advantages of the Walden programs that interest you.
- Select the Walden degree program that best fits your personal and professional goals.
- Create a profile online.
- Complete and submit your Walden application.
- Submit all necessary supplemental documentation.
- Receive and review your admission decision.
- Explore funding options (where available).
- Take the self-paced Student Readiness Orientation.
Admission and Financial Aid
In addition to understanding the admission process, international students should be familiar with:
Walden is not authorized to grant student visas for study in the United States.
Books and Materials
Whenever possible, Walden courses use ebooks and downloadable course materials which students can access online. In fact, many of Walden’s courses are MobileLearn®-enabled, which means that students can access coursework whether they’re online, offline, or on-the-go by downloading materials to a laptop or personal mobile device.
In most instances, however, only hard-copy textbooks and course materials are available. Therefore, international students are encouraged to register early to prevent delays in the shipping of textbooks and course materials. Students are responsible for all customs fees for physical books and materials shipped.
To learn more about the application process, call an enrollment advisor today. See a list of international phone numbers.